1.Chekhov, Michael - To The Actor - Lessons for the Professional Actor - On The Technique of Acting - To the Director and Playwright - The Path of the Actor - Lessons for Teachers
2. On the Theatre and the Art of Acting Six hours of Master Classes on CD, recorded by Michael Chekhov and introduced by Mala Powers
3. The MICHA Master Classes - 3 DVDs (6 ½ hours) Master Classes in The Michael Chekhov Technique, with Ragnar Freidank, Joanna Merlin, Lenard Petit, Ted Pugh, Fern Sloan.
4. Charles Leonard Michael Chekhov’s – To The Director and Playwright
5. Charles Markowitz The Other Chekhov: A Biography of Michael Chekhov, the Legendary Actor, Director and Theorist
6. Joanna Merlin Auditioning -- An Actor-Friendly Guide
7. Lenard Petit The Michael Chekhov Handbook
8. David Zinder Body, Voice, Imagination
9. Dr. Cynthia Ashperger The Rhythm of Space and the Sound of Time: Michael Chekhov’s Acting Techniques in the 21st Century
10. Sinead Rushe Michael Chekhov's Acting Technique, A Practitioner's Guide
Archives of Michael Chekhov Canadian born Dierdre Hurst du Prey was a student of Michael Chekhov. She transcribed his acting lessons and lectures from 1935-1942. Her notes were typed and archived and comprise of about 500 drama lessons. We are very lucky to have a set of these archival notes here in Canada at the University of Windsor Leddy Library.You can also find these archival notes at the New York Library in New York City and at the Devon Records office in England.